Here are 3 reasons why every organization, club or social group, and company need a labyrinth:
- A quiet place where the simple act of walking promotes self-awareness, presence, and calm
- A gentle way to rid negativity, gain mental clarity, and revitalize the mind, body and spirit
- An inviting space to open our hearts and minds, to process and problem-solve challenging circumstances
A labyrinth can be placed anywhere. Labyrinths are embedded on gymnasium floors, flower and vegetable gardens, and rooftop and backyard patios.
Here are some points to consider when building a labyrinth:
- What is the labyrinth’s intended use?
- Who are the majority of the users?
- The location of the labyrinth.
- What is the size of the space for the labyrinth?
- How much funds are available?
- What building material is best?
- Is wheelchair accessibility a consideration?
- What direction should the entrance face?
- How big should the center be?
Interested in building a labyrinth? Contact me for assistance. I will visit your site, make an assessment, and provide recommendations for the best size and type of labyrinth to meet the needs of your group or organization.